Santa Clarita Replacement Windows
Start Saving Money on Your Energy Bills Today
Many people consider the windows the eyes of a home. The look and style of your windows go a long way in creating a pleasing curb appeal. However, your windows also have a tremendous impact on your energy bill. If your windows are poorly insulated, out of date, or damaged, you may find that your heating and cooling bills are much higher than they need to be. It might be time to upgrade. At Valencia Custom Shower Doors, we do much more than glass shower doors. We are well-versed in every aspect of the glass industry and are experts in both commercial and residential replacement windows and can help you select the windows that fit your style and your budget.
Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Windows
Windows are vital to your home's energy efficiency – even the slightest gap or issue can allow your home's climate-controlled air to seep out, causing your heater or air conditioner to work harder to maintain a comfortable temperature inside. Some key signs that you should consider calling in a professional to replace your windows include:
- Drafts: Drafty windows are easiest to notice during the coldest months of the year, but you can also test this any time of the year by holding a tissue by the window frame to see if it flutters.
- Increasing utility bills: If you know that your HVAC units are in top shape but your utility bills keep going up, this is likely because heat or cold is escaping through your windows. Spending money now to fix the problem can save you even more money in the long run.
- Difficulty opening or closing: Your windows shouldn't be a hassle to open or close. If yours are consistently giving you trouble, you should at the very least get them inspected.
- Condensation build-up: Your windows shouldn't be constantly fogging up or gathering frost. This is a key sign that you need to have them replaced.
- Decaying window frames: Exposure to dampness and moisture can wreak havoc on your window frames, and can even lead to mold or rot to develop. If you ever notice signs of this, it's past time to get them replaced.
Schedule an appointment with our high quality replacement window experts in Santa Clarita today by calling (661) 218-1848.
Why Should I Install Energy Efficient Windows?
Santa Clarita Valley experiences warm weather for most of the year. With the air conditioning running throughout the summer, it’s crucial for your home to be as insulated as possible in order to ensure your cool air isn’t escaping. With temperatures regularly reaching more than 100 degrees, energy-efficient windows can help significantly in the battle against the heat of summer. However, many older homes in the area were built before energy-efficient windows were readily available. If you are considering retrofitting the windows in your home, we recommend energy efficient Low-E dual pane windows, of which the benefits are immense.
Low-E windows have lower thermal emissivity than clear glass windows and have a special coating to help reflect heat energy away from your home instead of absorbing it, as is the case with clear glass windows. Typically, this coating is applied on the inside of the exterior pane of double pane windows.
Just a few benefits of upgrading your home to Low-E dual pane windows include:
- Protection from harmful UV rays
- Protection for your furniture and carpets from fading
- Help to keep your home insulated from unwanted heat in the summer
- Help your heater run more efficiently in the winter
- Let’s in natural light
There are many different models of energy-efficient Low-E windows available on the market, and our experienced replacement windows expert in Valencia can help you select the ones that are right for your home.
How Long Do Windows Stay Sealed
Nowadays, new windows usually come with 10 to 20 year warranties. A window seal should last for the life of the warranty and beyond. If a window seal does fail, it is most often due to exposure to water, excessive heat, or old age.
What Causes Moisture Between Window Panes
Condensation forms between window panes when the window seal breaks or if the desiccant is no longer absorbing water. If your panes are gas-filled, this is also a sign that the gas has escaped and the windows have lost their energy saving function.
Why Retrofitting Is Worth-While Investment
Deciding to replace all the windows in your home is a big deal. At Valencia Custom Shower Doors, we believe in providing top-quality replacement window services and will always conduct our business with honesty and integrity. Our custom glass professionals are proud to be a part of the Santa Clarita community.
Top-Rated Window Glass Company in Santa Clarita
With over 25 years of experience, there isn’t a window replacement we can’t handle. We work hard to stay on top of all of the latest innovations in the glass industry, and our professional replacement window experts are fully trained and insured. When you work with us, you can be sure you are getting the best. Take a look at our coupons page to see if any deals are currently running for your current interest.
Are you ready to start saving money on your energy bills? Call our Santa Clarita window replacement experts or contact us online today!
This family-owned business definitely offers great customer service and a high-quality product!- Michelle Z.
Windows, shower doors, mirrors ... Thanks for the great service!- JoAnn E.B.
I like the fact they are part of the @25score family and locally owned as well.- Ed B.
Valencia Custom Shower Doors made a tall, heavy duty sliding shower door for our son's bathroom. Great job and price!- Mark E H.
No need to look any further, happy clients, happy life!- Dawn R.
Read Debra H. 's review of Valencia Custom Shower Doors on Yelp- Debra H.
Read Virginia B. 's review of Valencia Custom Shower Doors on Yelp- Virginia B.
Read Dave M. 's review of Valencia Custom Shower Doors on Yelp- Dave M.
Santa Clarita's Premier Custom Glass Artisans: Crafting Elegance for Every Space